Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Friday 30 March 2012

WetnWild Colour Icon- Pride


This is the second palette I ordered from eBay. As I mentioned in my previous post, I have been converting this palette for a long while and finally ordered it three weeks ago.I love the blue / green colours in this palette. The dark blue is similar to one of the blue's in one of the many Sleek palettes I own (will post a swatch when I next come across it).

On Sunday the clocks went forward so I can officially say Spring is upon us and thus, I will be wearing these colours a liners and with my new love, Revlon's Peach lipstick.

Hopefully the pictures will enable anyone who, like me, was sitting on the fence about buying this palette make an informed choice.

Stay safe

BMLxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.