|Sleek Bush By 3 - Pink Sprint|
Pink Sprint marks the third palette purchased by me in the Blush by 3 collection.
|Pink Sprint (natural light)|
|Pink Sprint with flash|
Whilst I have a few pink shades they tend to fall in the plum / berry family and so I sat on the fence for a while. I found the middle colour, Pink Ice, to be a bit garish initially but after reading a few reviews I realised that this colour is thought to be a similar shade to Santorini from the Mediterranean collection and quickly came to my senses as I have seen this shade looking amazing on.
|Back of palette|
- Suitable for all skin shades
- Super pigmented
- Excellent price point of £9.99
- Able to mix colours together to create other shades
- Handbag friendly size palette size means that it is easily portable.
- Limited Edition - normally I stay away from limited edition items as I hate to fall in love with a product and not be able to re-purchase it later. However, as previously mentioned many are [similar] dupes of existing shades.
- Only able to purchased from Superdrug. I am fortunate to like in an area where several Superdrug's stock Sleek but I am aware that this isn't the case in other areas of the UK.
Did you manage to pick up any palettes?