Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Friday 8 June 2012

Sleek MakeUp: Westfield Pop-Up & Base Duo Kit



Over the Jubilee weekend I decided to  visit Sleek's Pop-up store in Westfield Stratford to pick up a few bits. I love the idea of a pop-up store and attended their last event in Westfield Stratford where I was sucessfully matched in thier foundatuion range (Choclolate Fudge) and manged to pick up a few blushes at a decent price. 

If you’re new to Sleek then their Pop-Up store is an excellent way to learn about the products in their range, directly from their makeup artists. A vast array of their products was on sale, with some lines being discounted. 

Base Duo Kit (Foundation): 
Base Duo Kit, Foundation
I was pleased to see that Sleek had also allowed visitors of the Pop-Up store to get their mitts on their forthcoming Base Duo: a compact that contained a cream foundation and with the corresponding powder to be placed on top. You can tell that a lot of thought has gone into this product; the addition of a mirror on each section and a compact design ensured that this new product will fit into all of my hand bags without any problem. 

Purchases:

I decided to add three new lipsticks to my collection and try the Kajal in Odyssey, a vibrant metallic purple. Bare All and Barely There are two shades that I have been trying to get for a while, seeing them in the Pop-Up store it was a no brainier that I would make them mine as they are always sold out in Superdrug.  In keeping with the ethos of my blog I have provided swatches below of each product.

 Bare All, Barely There, Papaya Punch

Overall I was pleased I attended the Pop-Up, nothing beats being able to play around with products in a relaxed enviroment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.