Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Sunday 29 April 2012

Sally Hansen Natural Butter Lip Shine


Fresh, Berry, Lush
I recently posted about my purchases from Poundland and should have included these lipglosses. 

They are from the Sally Hansen's Natural line. I like these glosses as they are lightweight and non sticky in texture, so get two thumbs up from me. 


Fresh is a semi nude / peach colour 

Berry is a raspberry colour

Lush is a light baby pink colour. 

All can be worn sheer or over a gloss


My overall opinion is that these glosses are a welcome addition to my collection. I despise the glunky feel that some glosses can create and live in fear of the dreaded white line that I have experienced with some products. 

Fresh, Berry, Lush


My lips welcomed the glossess and didn't react to the glosses in the way that they have previously. With some glosess I have to make sure that I place lashings of Blitex before applying, this was not the case with the Natural Lip Butters and after removal my lips weren't overly dry.







The only negative I have is that I didn't come across any other colours to purchase in this range. I will be keeping my eyes out for more in this range.



Have you come across this range?







3 comments:

  1. Hi you find some great things in poundland! I'm going to go and take a look. Thanks for all the info, its great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was by chance that I took the time to stop and look. Let me know what you find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag your it!
    I tagged you in my latest post, check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.