Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Friday 27 April 2012

Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired by Carmindy Lipsticks




Last week I went into Poundland for supplies (decent makeup sponges anyone) and stumbled across these lipsticks. Recognising the brand name of Sally Hansen I thought I'd give 'em a whirl and purchased six lipsticks.

Now I don't know who Carmindy is but these lipsticks from Sally Hansen are the business, so kudos to her.

Since opening the packet I haven't looked back!


Unfortunately, due to the nature of Poundland the colour choice was limited. Most of the colours I picked up fell in the pink / plum / red family.

Brown, Plum Rose, Rose Bloom, Garnet, Pink Blossom
Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired by Carmindy Lipsticks
 The colours:
Berry Wine, Rosy Brown, Plum Rose, Rose Bloom, Garnet, Pink Blossom
Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired by Carmindy Lipsticks swatches

Garnet is a nicccce sophisticated blue red.
Rosy Brown is a brown based pink that has fast become my nude colour of choice and have worn it out several times since.
Pink Blossom was a tab bright and so I had to use a lot of brown liner to make it wearable. 
Rose Bloom nice rich pink colour
Plum Rose is a deeper blue based pink
Berry Wine is a deep pink colour 

All of the colours are wearable with liners etc but the selling point for me is the moisture and longevity of the lipsticks. 

I wore Garnet to church as a stain (tired to be respectful in church with red lipsticks) and it didn't move, once.  
Berry Wine, Rosy Brown, Plum Rose, Rose Bloom, Garnet, Pink Blossom 
The packaging isnt anything to write home about but who cares, it's what is inside that counts.



 


For my UK ladies I would strongly recommend that you pick up a few tubes if your lucky enough to come across one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.