Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Revlon Colourburst - Rosy Nude

Revon Rosy Pink









This is a hero lipstick.


It is.


Reason: It suits everyone









This is the second lipstick purchased by me in the 'Two lip products for £9.99 / £10' in Superdrug's and Boots last month. This colour was something of a surprise to me, completely unexpected. Looked pleasent in the tube so swatched as an afterthought, but then.......pow! Oh my, the colour -the colour! At first I thought it was the trick of the store lights and so rushed outside to take a look in natural light, promptly running back to make a tube mine.

Revlon Rosy Nude swatch on my skin



The light pigmentation means that I can wear it as a subtle pink nude or build it up over concealer based lips to bring out its true colour.

I think it suits every skin tone and recomend it to all women of colour to try.

Well done Revlon!








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review. I'm just started following you: i read your profile and I knew I had to follow, because it is rare that I come across make-up sites that review products I would want to use on my skin tone. I look forward to reading your future posts. Please do check out my blogs:

    belladonna2.blogspot.com

    pljewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.