Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Monday 30 April 2012

NYX Megashine Lipgloss




Smokey Look, Tea Rose, African Queen, Natural, Sponge Cake
NYX Megashine Lipgloss (Front)
Sticky, glumpy, tacky, yuck, yuck, lipgloss and me have a love-hate relationship, sometimes I like it other times I do without it.

But, despite the above

I LOVE these Megashine Lipglosses from NYX.  Yes, there is a smell but it doesn't bother me (grape/ mint).

The colour selection is excellent in this line and the finishes allow for the glosses to be worn alone or over lipstick.

Smokey Look, Tea Rose, African Queen, Natural, Sponge Cake




The doe foot applicator isn't to fiddly but I do find that I have to work the glosses on my lips if its a light colour.


Smokey Look, Tea Rose, African Queen, Natural, Sponge Cake
NYX Megashine Lipgloss (Back)


A decent lipgloss is hard to find and I adore this range, the US price is fair and I have already ordered more.

Have you tried this gloss, if so what are your colours of choice?






2 comments:

  1. Hi yes I have tried this gloss. I have it in natural (light mauve) and apricot (sheer orange). I like them but yes love hate relationship also as they need constant reapplication if you drink or eat something :S so its a bit annoying, but cheap. My complexion is NC45/NC50. I dont think I will be ordering anymore because of the staying power x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have one in trendy - its nice and I like its spicy fruity (bubble gum) smell :) I find its not sticky, has true colour pay off and wears nicely.

    I'm glad you stated that the US price is fair because the UK prices are inflated in comparison - I bought mine from the UK :( - but the shipping was super quick and everything was beautifully packaged so I can't complain :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.