Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Sleek Makeup - i Divine Ultra Mattes v2 Darks






This afternoon I purchased Sleek's new addition to the i-Divine palettes: Ultra Mattes v2 Dark. 


There are two palettes in total, Brights and Darks, and I had intended to purchase both palettes but unfortunately the colours came off as very faint on my skin, not at all pigmented in the infamous Sleek way.

*should be Flesh not Fresh!


 
Fortunately Ultra Mattes V2 Darks were up to their usual pigmented standard as my swatches show


 .
At my age matt eye shadow increasingly appeal to me, I find myself increasingly staying away from shimmery, glittery products during the day and so am pleased to see this palette. 

 Flesh and Orbit are my favourite shades at the moment; Ink reminds me of a colour from the excellent Bad Gal palette - what do you think? 

 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3677605/blkmimildn?claim=g5cn6ucmf94">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.