Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Sunday 27 May 2012

OFOTD: Summer in the City


Coral Cardigan - Inspire New Look
White Camisole - Forever21
Turquoise Maxi Skirt- Peacocks
Tan Shopper- Zara
Sandals (just seen) - H&M
Black Sunglasses- H&M

Hi

I thought I'd post the outfit I wore today. My partner and I headed out to visit his mum; I didn't feel like putting on any make up but wanted to make an effort. Feather earrings are a weakness of mine (I own loads) and was inspired by today's pair.

Over the last few days London has been experiencing sunny weather and I love the fact that everyone is making an effort to be bright and cheerful- could it be the impending Jubilee Bank Holiday or pre-Olympic fever? 

Whatever it is, I'm loving it. 






 Feather Earrings - Peacocks


What items do you own that inspire your outfits?


1 comment:

  1. You are gorgeous, and I am following you inmediately and adding you to my blogroll, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.