Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Friday 30 March 2018

e.l.f Studio Matte Lip Colour: Praline, Rich Red and Wine



Praline, Rich Red, Wine



Eyes Lip Face (e.l.f) launched recently in Superdrug last year and I picked up three Studio lip Matte Lip Colours in Praline, Rich Red and Wine. A fan of E.L.F, I'd heard good things about them so I wanted to pick them up.




The colours 

Praline - medium pink brown - had been touted as a nice nude for black women but it barely made an stain on my lips. :(

Rich Red - A bright cool red-  in particular had been compared with NAR;s Dragon Girl / MAC's Ruby Woo as it's a beautiful blue tone red. Popped wonderfully against my skin.

Wine - deep berry- was a safe bet, pretty and sweet on.

Overall I enjoyed Rich Red and Wine. The colour pay off was excellent  and the pencil format allowed for easy application. The price point at £4.50 was pretty decent too (although I noticed that the price is now £1.80 on ELF's site ).


Praline Rich Red Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.