Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Wednesday 29 April 2015

MUA MakeUp Academy Pout Prime Soothing Lip Primer

MUA, Makeup Academy, Superdrug, Lips, Primer


MakeUp Academy's (MUA) Pout Prime Soothing Lip Primer completely surpassed my expectations and warranted a mention. 

I'm always on the look out for a good primer -be it face, lip or eyelid - as I believe firmly in laying a good (adhesive) foundation for any loo.  I hate touching up my makeup when out.

I noticed the new addition to the MUA line whilst scanning their online store and was keen to try it but was confused as to whether or not it was going to be available online only. Whilst shopping in a Superdrug I did a dance of joy when I discovered a tube in the MUA stand, needless to say I snatched up the tube and skipped home as I couldn't wait to open it. At £3 I was suspicious as to how lasting the product would be. I promptly decided to try it out on a night out to a boxing match where I was sure I would give it a run for its money regarding smearing. Whilst the boxing match didn't work out I'm pleased to say that the lip primer stayed put throughout the night until the whee hours in the morning when I eventually rolled home.

What MUA say
A soft and soothing balm that creates a smooth base allowing your lip colour to apply evenly and last longer.A soft and soothing balm that creates a smooth base allowing your lip colour to apply evenly and last longer.
What I say

Excellent value. Does what is says on the tube. Comes out transparent with a slight white sheen if pasted on too thick. I buff my lips before applying, add some lip salve and add this primer. Lipstick stays put.


Well worth a purchase !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.