Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Saturday, 29 September 2012

Hennes and Mauritz's Innocent Lip-gloss

Nude lipgloss


Smells like candyfloss and provides and non sticky sheen to my lips, oh how much this H&M lip-gloss has become a staple in my makeup bag.  I cannot describe how much I hate overly sticky lip-gloss; with the exception of NYX’s Megashine range or Sally Hansen’s Carmindy line, I haven’t come across a range that doesn’t act like a magnet for my hair or random bits of food when worn.  Thankfully this gloss adds a nice sheen to my lips when paired with MAC’s Fresh Brew for my current nude lip look of choice and as such, was deserving of being featured on a post of its own.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.