Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Friday, 10 August 2012

Sleek MakeUp: Blush




I typically don’t wear that much make during warmer months and find myself reaching for a bit of powder blush when I want to add a bit of colour to my face. Sleek's blushes, famed for their super pigmentation, are always in my makeup bag and so I thought I’d share a few of my favourites singles with you. 

 
Whilst I don’t tend to worry about touching up - seriously, the pigmentation is that good, the sleek (pun intended) black packaging makes each blush suitable for even the smallest of clutches / purses. 


Initially, I had a love-hate relationship with Pan-Tao as it doesn’t show up on my skin when bare, but I have learnt that it mixes well with blushes and to use a heavier hand.
 
On the whole I recommend these blushes to all women, irrespective of your colour,  as they are excellent value considering the quality!

Have you purchased any of Sleek’s blushes?

1 comment:

  1. Sleek blushes are simply gorgeous. i've recently just got most of the Blush By 3 palettes in addition to 7 of their single blushes. These are great value for £££.
    ...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.