Welcome

A Black British Beauty Blogger

Friday 10 August 2012

Sleek MakeUp: Blush




I typically don’t wear that much make during warmer months and find myself reaching for a bit of powder blush when I want to add a bit of colour to my face. Sleek's blushes, famed for their super pigmentation, are always in my makeup bag and so I thought I’d share a few of my favourites singles with you. 

 
Whilst I don’t tend to worry about touching up - seriously, the pigmentation is that good, the sleek (pun intended) black packaging makes each blush suitable for even the smallest of clutches / purses. 


Initially, I had a love-hate relationship with Pan-Tao as it doesn’t show up on my skin when bare, but I have learnt that it mixes well with blushes and to use a heavier hand.
 
On the whole I recommend these blushes to all women, irrespective of your colour,  as they are excellent value considering the quality!

Have you purchased any of Sleek’s blushes?

3 comments:

  1. Sleek blushes are simply gorgeous. i've recently just got most of the Blush By 3 palettes in addition to 7 of their single blushes. These are great value for £££.
    ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. since the sleek makeup website on longer has the shades of the blushes that are featured here on this blog and the shades of the sleek blushes that I want,I will wait until they show up on ebay.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, feel free to leave a comment. Please leave a nickname for all anon posts as I may respond.